Sunday 12 December 2010

ok so another year, another x-factor final, ended up on this blog and there was a real live comment at the end of the post from last year- so I thought I would go nuts and write another post.

x-factor- matt won- total scandal, he sounds like a cat being strangled.

Hung over today as was on my works christmas night out last night. It was the usual nonsense, I was completely and utterly pished. That's probably the only story worth mentioning. Actually I've just had a flashback of someone snorting coke in the toilet..not one of us, it was one of these christmas functions that you take a table at, have a shit meal and then a disco. So this guy must have been from another company, but I mean- WTF? I'm quite naive I guess but i've never really witnessed that before.

The best bit about it was not having watched x-factor and going on facebook this morning and seeing the massive amount of status updates everyone had posted on it. Gave it a real sense of anticipation when catching up with it on youtube. There were a lot of comments on matt practically cumming in his pants when he was singing with rianna.

Just saw the new coke advert for christmas where santa moves the miniature city around and influences everyone's life...I think they have him mixed up with god?

No comments:

Post a Comment